November 2013 - A Conversation with Ferdinand Ezembé
Dr. Ferdinand Ezembé, psychologist and president of CAPDiv, a cultural organization that promotes diversity in France, granted Discover Paris! an exclusive interview on what every day life is like for blacks in Paris. Read his frank reply to our questions in this month's Paris Insights.
Thierry Poincin operates En Vrac, a cave à vin in the 18th arrondissement of Paris. In this month's Le Bon Goût, learn why travelers who seek an authentic French dining experience will find it here, far off the bustling tourist circuit of central Paris.
Journalist Harry Roselmack was the first French person of African descent to report the news on prime-time broadcast television. Learn more about his career in this month's Paris, Past and Present.
* * * * * *
Do you anticipate that you will feel intimidated by the thought of dining out when you visit the City of Light? Read our For Your Dining Pleasure guide and find the advice and instruction you need to give you the confidence to venture forth and enjoy your dining experience.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2013
- December 2013 - A Conversation with Régis Labourdette
- November 2013 - A Conversation with Ferdinand Ezembé
- October 2013 - The First Skyscraper in Paris
- September 2013 - The Votive Basilica of Saint Joan of Arc
- August 2013 - Pierre Charial - Noteur
- July 2013 - The Archaeological Crypt of the Square of Notre Dame Cathedral
- June 2013 - A Visit to Petit Mali – An African Neighborhood in Paris
- May 2013 - The Man Who Records Paris
- April 2013 - The Colonial Palace
- March 2013 - The Man Who Paints Paris
- February 2013 - Tasting Malagasy Chocolate from Five French Producers
- January 2013 - Sarah Rozenbaum Sells Vintage Apparel