Paris Insights Archives
February 2012 - Tasting Ganaches Made from Venezuelan Chocolate
Every year around this time we assemble a number of colleagues to participate in an annual product tasting. In this month's Paris Insights, we present our report on the chocolate tasting that we held in January. Read all about it in our feature article entitled "Tasting Ganaches Made from Venezuelan Chocolate."
For this month's restaurant review, we dined at a new restaurant on the block. Called Les 5, it serves up French cuisine with Mediterranean and Asian touches. In this month's Le Bon Goût, meet the owner, Alexandre Nguyen, and the chef, Youssef Gastli, and read about their passion for fine cooking.
Choco-Story is a private chocolate museum that opened in Paris in February 2010. We toured the museum with an English-speaking guide and learned a lot about the history of chocolate. Read our report in Paris, Past and Present.
Paris Insights Newsletters for 2012
- December 2012 - The Man Who Put Paris in a Bottle
- November 2012 - Adieu Paris, We Hardly Knew Ye
- October 2012 - A New Bed and Breakfast Opens near Paris
- September 2012 - Chocolat the Clown
- August 2012 - Biodynamic Wine - A Step Beyond
- July 2012 - Musicians in the Metro - Part II
- June 2012 - Musicians in the Metro - Part I
- May 2012 - An American in Paris - Jenna Thornton
- April 2012 - Stress and the City: The Best Spas in Paris
- March 2012 - Bruno Quenioux – A Champion of Independently-produced Wines
- February 2012 - Tasting Ganaches Made from Venezuelan Chocolate
- January 2012 - Will the Last True Parisian to Leave the City Please Turn Out the Lights?