Paris Insights Archives
April 2012 - Stress and the City: The Best Spas in Paris
In this month's Paris Insights, Paris-based journalist Ale McKenzie writes about luxury spas and how they can rejuvenate the frazzled traveler.
We dined at Les Belles Miettes in the 11th arrondissement, where we enjoyed attentive service and fine cuisine. Read our report in this month's Le Bon Goût restaurant review.
Christian Dior set up his fashion business in a house on avenue Montaigne in 1946. Read about the spa that bears his name on that high-fashion street in this month's Paris, Past and Present.
Paris Insights Newsletters for 2012
- December 2012 - The Man Who Put Paris in a Bottle
- November 2012 - Adieu Paris, We Hardly Knew Ye
- October 2012 - A New Bed and Breakfast Opens near Paris
- September 2012 - Chocolat the Clown
- August 2012 - Biodynamic Wine - A Step Beyond
- July 2012 - Musicians in the Metro - Part II
- June 2012 - Musicians in the Metro - Part I
- May 2012 - An American in Paris - Jenna Thornton
- April 2012 - Stress and the City: The Best Spas in Paris
- March 2012 - Bruno Quenioux – A Champion of Independently-produced Wines
- February 2012 - Tasting Ganaches Made from Venezuelan Chocolate
- January 2012 - Will the Last True Parisian to Leave the City Please Turn Out the Lights?