June 2011 - The UN’s Art Treasures—In Paris
To prepare this month's Paris Insights, A. D. McKenzie met with Tania Fernandez de Toledo, Chief of UNESCO’s Works of Art and Special Projects Unit, to learn about the works that the agency shelters and exhibits at its headquarter in Paris.
We dined at Moussa l'Africain last month and met the chef, Madi Niakaté, who hails from Mali. In this month's Le Bon Goût, we review the delicious dinner we had there and present the chef.
And finally, for our Paris, Past and Present feature, we write about Dorothy's Gallery, an art gallery that has become a veritable center of American culture in Paris.
Paris Panorama Newsletters for 2011
- December 2011 - The State of Artisanal Beer in France-Part 2
- November 2011 - The State of Artisanal Beer in France - Part 1
- October 2011 - May '68 - An Eyewitness Account
- September 2011 - A Palace in the City
- August 2011 - When Saint-Germain-des-Prés Was the Center of the World
- July 2011 - A Literary Banquet in the Presence of Writers Jim Harrison and Jay McInerney
- June 2011 - The UN’s Art Treasures—In Paris
- May 2011 - Paris and its Trees
- April 2011 - The Odyssey of Max McCalman
- March 2011 - Henry Miller in Paris
- February 2011 - Cholocate-covered Cherry Tasting
- January 2011 - Paris Apaches