December 2013 - A Conversation with Régis Labourdette
Régis Labourdette has been sharing his vision of art, architecture, and French history with aficionados of French culture for about four decades. I recently had the opportunity to meet him at the Louvre for an interview.
Cyril Dedieu operates Bügelski, a delicatessen on wheels that serves fresh, local products, including bagel sandwiches. I met him at La Défense, where he talked with me about his business.
A window in the Pavillon Sully of the Louvre provides this magnificent view of the Axe historique, a line of monuments, buildings, and thoroughfares (including the avenue called Champs-Elysées) that extends from the Louvre to the Grande Arche de la Défense,
* * * * * *
Do you anticipate that you will feel intimidated by the thought of dining out when you visit the City of Light? Read our For Your Dining Pleasure guide and find the advice and instruction you need to give you the confidence to venture forth and enjoy your dining experience.
Paris Insights Newsletters for 2013
- December 2013 - A Conversation with Régis Labourdette
- November 2013 - A Conversation with Ferdinand Ezembé
- October 2013 - The First Skyscraper in Paris
- September 2013 - The Votive Basilica of Saint Joan of Arc
- August 2013 - Pierre Charial - Noteur
- July 2013 - The Archaeological Crypt of the Square of Notre Dame Cathedral
- June 2013 - A Visit to Petit Mali – An African Neighborhood in Paris
- May 2013 - The Man Who Records Paris
- April 2013 - The Colonial Palace
- March 2013 - The Man Who Paints Paris
- February 2013 - Tasting Malagasy Chocolate from Five French Producers
- January 2013 - Sarah Rozenbaum Sells Vintage Apparel